Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
(03-03-2023, 05:44 PM)Shadbase Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 05:25 PM)Plunger Wrote: The same excuses were leveled in the last community thread and seeing them getting posted again is disappointing.

I'm very disappointed too. Maybe this time the GMs will actually listen and start doing it, right? Maybe start building some level of trust with people instead of being harbingers of fear and random unexplained bans, outside of a Tumblr-tier callout post.

Seriously. You have points, but you read like you're just here to argue - and regardless of Wiki status, your account creation time and post count reads the exact same.
I don't have to show proof you did it just for that! But the evidence is clearly right there and explained, so now I don't have to do anything. You're in the wrong, and I'm right regardless of what you could say against me, yea? /s

I'm not sure these types of personal attacks are productive and looking up all of my account details just to make this reply is concerning behavior, sarcastic tag or not.
[-] The following 2 users Like Plunger's post:
  â€˘ Dystopia, Imotepchief

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by Plunger - 03-03-2023, 06:03 PM