Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
If this was a harassment case, then surely there's nothing wrong with elaborating for the offending parties the non-harassment points of the ban, right? It's definitely hard to contest anything if you genuinely believe you didn't deserve the ban when aforementioned "blanket ban" hits everyone with the same charges. Did all four people harass someone? Did they all enact the other charges individually? If not and each person has their own unique charge to deal with for the ban, why not specify who did what? If they did all do so and so, it's not so much of a harassment issue anymore which comes with the anonymity that is desired by the reporting party.

If the answer to specifying who did what for the bans themselves the fact the GMs have no obligation to do this, maybe that's the change that people would like to see? I'm not asking to know the reason for the ban personally. I'm asking that the person getting banned can know for certain. This in conjunction with the initial suggestions me and Dezark put out may or may not provide a solution to our underlying problems but I feel like we ought to try at least. If it leads to worse situations in the end, then it's fine to be proven wrong anyway.
[-] The following 4 users Like Frozen's post:
  • Anhita, Mewni, Snake, Toffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by Frozen - 03-03-2023, 09:47 PM