Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
I've mainly just been reading over & watching what all been said at least since I've woken up, and now that I've had time I do wanna give some notice on agreeing with inputs following things.
(i'm bad at doing the quoting stuff so I apologize in advance on not having it fancy like that)

This is mainly me in agreement with what Fern said particular on this mind you. How our community is it very hard to keep things fully civil for the soul reason of how people respond, yes I can understand how in this context in the ban, it came across as it has to multiple parties and where the responses follow is honestly for the best in the end in my opinion.

I love this community with my heart, but counting the reactions I've seen from multiple places; and just reading over how everyone felt, what responses in logic and the general agreement on things here and there; I don't fault either side on this.

My only fault is to what Fern made mention of more so, that the community as a whole has a tendency to take up arms over these matters and personally go after others, be they someone who gave the report, was asked for details or is even accused due to past interactions. I've reminded certain folk more than once about their responses and the harassment that follows because of a number of reasons, be it something that followed OOCly, because they were disagreed with or otherwise; and I've had my own cases of being the prime example of this as well, I have a good number of people I've either blocked temporarily, or permanently because of this matter.

As I said before to the affected parties, I get that it stinks and the difference in what you feel vs what others feel, and to those that've contacted me with mostly positive remarks on it, I'm glad I could help give some happiness to it even if it wasn't a lot, as said no matter what you do, your still a friend and you have many willing to stick by, chat and be by your side in helping with things.

To any mentioned parties that feel disappointed on there not being full support, or feeling otherwise due to personal things? I'm sorry it felt like that.

Last mentioned thing, but just adding on to previous reminder, please do keep things civil when interacting with each other, I get having disagreements and such; and I understand that there times where people would poke holes or otherwise in your stuff, but they are just as welcome to their beliefs and opinions as you are. We're all here to work together to better as a community and help each other so we don't have people headbutt each other, I know this community can do great things and I'd like to see that be shown true.
[-] The following 7 users Like Dezark's post:
  • Anhita, DancesWithMoths, Fern, Frozen, Miller, Snake, Toffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by Dezark - 03-03-2023, 10:45 PM