Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
(03-04-2023, 12:40 AM)Asellia Wrote: I've been in a similar boat, yeah. Both sides have advantages and disadvantages, and I kind of teeter between both mindsets. It's a tough one, because this leads to a lot of paranoia as it is, and breeds a whole lot of potential distrust as well. I'm not sure what the proper solution is -- I hope there's no ill feelings with what I said. Genuinely, I was feeling the same way a few weeks back about something -- so it's not just you. It's just a tough thing, and I'm not sure what the proper solution is here.

Edit: This was a reply to 1starbob. For some reason hitting quote did not quote? Im bad at forums..

No ill feelings at all discussion about this is great and all that! And I agree it's really hard to fix. Because the GM team needs to find that balance between Reporter Safety and Reported Transparency that they just don't seem to have yet which is understandable since it's again really hard!
[-] The following 2 users Like 1starbob's post:
  • Asellia, Toffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by 1starbob - 03-04-2023, 12:44 AM