Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where's the Miracle?
So we all know the glorious 6 HP restoring Staff of Miracles. What is it support to be used for and why is the Staff of Mending several times better? (Yes it's 5 FP for 6 HP vs 20 FP for a lot more). Can the staff be used to trigger that one Priest talent if you do not use magic or staffs to heal with? Or perhaps a new effected added on?
Faith% to activate a prayer effect...
Well. . .Staff of miracles is long ranged, and mending isn't.
But miracles healing more than 6 hp would probably be fine.
(Though Elves still boost stave healing and that can be kinda dumb with their lack of cd and such)
Staff of Miracles could have a FAI% chance to do something cool. Purely RNG though. Reviving, Reducing duration of negative effects, Increasing duration of positive effects, Granting immunity to damage until your next round on the target, etc.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • renowner
oh I really like that. I still think it should have higher healing though. Even if it was like, just level. Or level x 1.5. Something to make it not horrid. But attaching the prayer bonus effects, and making grace of god also trigger the effects I think could be pretty cool and flavorful.
It adds +1 Faith if youg et the staff and like all additional buffs. I am unsure if it bypasses the soft cap because if it doesn't then it's not a very useful item. It should have a small chance of activating something incredible when used. Not to mention Elves get to add sanctity to it but that's niche and not every healer is gonna be an Elf.
Nothing bypasses the soft cap unless it blatantly says it does, like the dragon sets.
Ah, well that's where stat buffs run into issue but this isn't the thread for thatr. Maybe give the staff of miracles a chance to active effects similar to Pray?