Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V2.71] Special Arrows Too Special
Special arrow levels are consumed by many things that don't actually make use of them. This is true for all arcane arrow skills that I tested with stone arrows, except the placement of cherry blossoms even when hitting an enemy with it. The annorum cherry blossom aoe does consume levels. Even regular spells outside of the ranger class are consuming special arrow levels while gaining nothing from them, when the bow is used as a casting tool while you have a special arrow buff. It's worth noting that attacks that hit multiple targets at once are consuming an arrow for every target, not that it matters when they're receiving no benefit anyway.
While this was already posted awhile back in terms of starshot, where Dev said it consuming an arrow per person hit was intended, I imagine that it shouldn't be using up arrows for ranger spells and spells in general that don't specifically have the special arrow tag property on them. Good find!
If anything uses a resource without adding/using that resource that needs to be fixed.
(03-10-2023, 05:29 PM)renowner Wrote: While this was already posted awhile back in terms of starshot, where Dev said it consuming an arrow per person hit was intended, I imagine that it shouldn't be using up arrows for ranger spells and spells in general that don't specifically have the special arrow tag property on them. Good find!

In that case, I would suggest that the description text for special arrows be reworded to no longer contain the explicit wording "One is used per attack or skill use".