Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra fonts to express different handwriting
While there are various options regarding the use of commands to make IC text, I think that the variety of fonts available is not enough for some RP flavoring. I would love to see more options to use, as the more organic way to make letters, books or signs stand out if there is more than one person writing them.

We have this:

And even if there is the option to change the hex value of the text, it is not the same.

I think it can give much more flavor to some IC sign to have some sort of thread, like for some announcement signs for the main cities, that way there is less of a need to describe how the handwriting looks like or just know that, for example: the ones asking for butter are not the same as the ones asking for gorgon workable remains, or just a reply on someone's "property sign", like for some farms; multi-author books, that may be used for libraries; some IC and Discord free Submission-box, for messages to different organizations, for example: Lesser reports of concerns to legal authorities, a way to contact or try to schedule a meeting with a political figure instead of DMing or standing outside some place for many IRL hours; maybe some mystery events of notes left by some unknown person... but multiple people are signing by the same alias? Is this an organization? Someone trying to steal that persons identity or trying to give directions and clues that are not really from that unknown person?

I think that the RP value that updating the safe/friendly HTML Fonts that SL2 has access to will open some nice little details, either for secret identities and fake aliases, writing a note or a book feel more personal or just an easier way to tell apart two people on the same "popup message window"
[-] The following 2 users Like Milodon Junior's post:
  • firehawk11, Poruku