Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Spirit Masses letting you choose the skill they boost
Can we have it so when you grab a white spirit from a mass, the game lets you choose which active skill you want to boost? It'd be very convenient since as it stands you have to use a pie of forgetfulness and invest 1 SP in the skills you want the spirits to boost, and if you're in a dungeon you have to walk out and switch your main class to your sub-class to get the ones you want for that. It's a very unnecessary hassle IMO.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Fern's post:
  • Autumn, Blissey, caliaca, Poruku, Sawrock, Snake, the homestuck man himself
Yeah this effectively changes nothing except remove pie of forgetfulness from the equation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Fern
Can we have the same for Black spirits then, cause I swear I gridned for one set of black spirits for 3 months straight. RNG is really funny on those.

And for some reason they always want me to hate mechanations!
[-] The following 5 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, Poruku, Sawrock, Trexmaster
This would be a very convenient way to go about White/Black masses. The whole deal with pie of forgetfulness is just annoying, and this could also promote the fact that in case some future Reaper or Appertaurus rework goes through, re-obtaining the skills won't be that huge a hassle.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Fern
I agree here. I never saw the reasoning for making the spirit process take a long time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes caliaca's post:
  • Fern
Onegai-shimasu, goshudev-sama.

Also I had no idea pie of forgetfulness was a way to do that? I've been doing it Hard Mode this whole time...
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Fern
Only fine with white masses getting this treatment.
They sacrifice ease of access, for weaker statistical benefits.
(masses put a point into a skill you already have points in, if possible. But only give +1 Hp/FP each)
(Singles put a point into any main class skill, regardless of points, but give +3 hp/fp each)

Black spirits being choosable i'd only be fine with on the singles. As for them, masses are more powerful statistically than singles.
But singles currently don't have any sort of boon in return.
Agreed on all accounts