Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandits in Meiaquar's Sewers
Meiaquar, at least to new players, builds itself up as this kind of hive of scum and villainy - a place crawling with bandits, gangsters, and mafiosi looking for their next easy score, and the people who do live honest lives are just as shrewd of businesspeople. The outside NPC talks about keeping your head down, about going about avoiding yourself a pair of cement shoes, he talks about the dons less like political leaders and more like mob bosses. So you go into Meiaquar's sewers, hoping to get in a big ol' shootout with a few roughnecks, only to find a grand total of... one bandit. 

I feel some basic, level-appropriate bandits in Meiaquar's sewers would help hammer home the "hive of scum and villainy" atmosphere better than undead and sea monsters. Furthermore, it'd provide a source of humanoid mercenaries, which may be of value to people who prefer the aesthetic of having a posse of people instead of snakemen and grindylows.

This is by no means a big issue, in fact it's absolutely miniscule and there are honestly more important things to work on. But it just doesn't make sense to me that a city known for crime has one (1) criminal.
[-] The following 2 users Like the REAL Minos Prime's post:
  • Pyro, renowner
I think that'd make sense.
How about level ?? Bandits that spawn on the sketchy island at night south of the city and gobo cave.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Maromar158