Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweeping The Competition
I think it'd be cool if Greatweapons had a sweeping arc as their targeting range to sort of differentiate them from their non-great counterparts, this only has to apply to basic attack similar to Sweeper to be pretty cool to experience, the obvious downside is that durability is consumed per target as per usual.

[Image: image.png]

The Sweeper in question has been enchanted with Giant Gene, which is to showcase the usefulness of putting range increasing parts/enchantments on these targeting variants, which to a greatsword actually gaining a benefit from Huge Blade is pretty fitting to be quite honest.

There's not much else to really talk about, it would be a pretty small change overall that even gives Flavor to the most vanilla of Greatswords, Nelten. Please consider 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Shujin
Bring back crash potion working with sweeper. . .

I dunno how I feel about this. Sweeper and Pillawag have that effect as their weapon trait, and its only ever been attached to axes.

Greatweapons really only matter so far in terms of a black knight passive.

I Guess I wouldn't hate if it happens but then sweeper just kinda becomes completely worthless?
Make nelten a tiny crescent
Maybe make greatweapons have a basic attack that's 4m and has an AoE, and Sweeper/Pillawag don't have the 4m cost.

Kinda like how crossbows have a 4m basic. The sweep only applies to basic attack anyway, not basic attack skills.
Could even be a toggle, maybe?
The fabled special attack 2???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • renowner
I agree, it'd make them different from others. Only having Sweeper with that is kind of weird but at the same time that three wide range is very unusable.

I'd rather they just attacked in the shape of a crescent, so you can attack in a C shape around you and hit 3/4 of your cardinals (the back excluded, obviously).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]