Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird interaction with Meld Form and Titan Ghost
Since this isn't a bug, technically, I guess this goes here.

Basically, using Meld Form on a youkai that got hit with Titan Gale before lets you "steal" that Titan Ghost in its entirety, as it changes the causer to be you, instead.
Somehow, I feel like this isn't exactly intended, given that it gives a large power boost at no real cost for up to 10 rounds, especially considering that the usual way of getting it to take effect (hit a target without KOing them, then defeat them afterwards) also only gives 5 rounds. Regardless of whatever opinions people may or may not have about Titan Gale, I think it's fair to say that being able to steal that kind of status probably shouldn't be allowed.
[-] The following 3 users Like SolAndLuna's post:
  • renowner, Senna, Trexmaster
I agree. But others don't. :')
That being said, if you succesfully trigger titan gale you can then do the split thing. But then the durations are halved.
Titan Ghost just needs to be overhauled so that its status can't be so easily abused since there's multiple ways currently to get it onto an ally or yourself without the intended method of defeating a target after having used the spell on it.

Needless to say yes, this needs to change, so we don't have people meld forming their titan galed youkai for 100 free SWA.
Hard agree. Titan gale is gross. Its absurd buff was only okay because it turned things into a minigame.

It should only buff after defaeting something. And if an enemy defeats a buffed ally unit, they should then also get the SWA in my opinion.
Mmmm... I don't think I agree with the idea of it giving the enemy a buff, if only because it then strongly discourages anyone with evade from getting it - they'll get rushed down and now the other team gets the attack buff. It just makes for a very weird situation.

I will agree that maybe Titan Gale should be made different - ideally just as powerful as it is now, but maybe making it so, after it changes hands once as a result of an enemy dying, it turns into a "Titan Ghost (Activated)" status that actually gives the SWA buff? Basically just demanding that an enemy dies before any buff at all is given.