Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ice Skate Cooldown
I would slap on a maximum distance traveled per rank (Something like 6/8/10), make it a movement skill, and slap a 2 round cooldown on it.
Dunno about the cooldown. 100% This needs to be a movement skill. I think if we're going to change the skill, just making it a movement skill is fine for now. And then if it remains an issue we can talk about gifting it a cooldown.
Nah, doesn't need a CD, if anything the more CDs we ask for the more abilities just need over-all rebalancings.
I don't think you both quite get the potency of a skill that literally lets you travel up to the entire battlefield and that can also inflict KD because why the fuck not.
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
I think ice skate is fine honestly. Just make it count as movement
The potential of Ice Skate is irrefutable, or at least I think so, I won't budge on that. When allowed, it can be quite absurd when abused, it should be staunched in some method, a movement cap, or in my preferred instance, a cooldown as to not impact anyone who did or would not abuse this method of movement. Simply relying on the Verglas to run out of FP is not a viable method anymore as they have (within reasonable terms) methods of dealing with this now too.
Well. Its not like ice skate is the only thing that does this and is overpowered. Kiting in general has very very little counterplay currently. I already made a post about making pretty much every movement skill/teleport/move buff get the charge treatement: IE gaining cooldown if you end it without being within 3 or 4 tiles of any enemy.

Which I do think would be fair. But its only fair if every skill like this gets the same treatment, not just ice skate. It still takes some setting up.