Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gela meia war delay
I'm not going to point fingers as I have no idea or care where the blame lies, but the delay is honestly starting to reach a length I feel is a bit unnecessary and unacceptable.
Yea so I ended up in the emergency room with a severe case of Pneumonia and as you can tell that probably impacted things just a *touch*.

Otherwise, we know. We're trying.

I can promise you, the planners want this thing to start more than literally anyone.
(06-02-2023, 04:35 AM)caliaca Wrote: Yea so I ended up in the emergency room with a severe case of Pneumonia and as you can tell that probably impacted things just a *touch*.

Otherwise, we know. We're trying.

I can promise you, the planners want this thing to start more than literally anyone.
I did not realize it was that severe, sorry for my rudeness, it just was really getting to me since it was a good three weeks from the delay announcement
Yeah I doubt anyone means bad here.

It's just that Radio silence makes people wonder what the heck is even happening. Hope you are doing better now though.
You can always ask. Both mine and Meia's leaders DMs are open.
I can get the radio silence being frustrating, I do agree that reaching out to DMs is best on this and to understand especially in the case of how SL2 is, they want to try and make it as enjoyable as possible and not what been phrased or expected in a rough sense and want to make it something that isn't going to turn into a "rofl we beat you instawin" or w/e else, they want to make this enjoyable and it going to take alot of time to figure it out especially as the first major war to start in SL2 proper I believe. So for now it best to just give them time and check with folk as needed to ask on that overall, and to keep prayers and hopes for a healthy recovery in mind for Fillia at that.