Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Prison
A little Lackluster in its current state. 

I propose a little change to it, that it also blocks Projectiles similar to waterwall. The line-of-sight mechanic is a doubled edged sword and I doubt it warrants to be its "Identity" on its own, as it has very little tactical applications on its own.
It could also get normal damage scaling....and a knockback
pretty sure it does knockback..

damage is fine as is, when it gets the tactical options expanded. Waterwall doesn't damage either.(though I guess you could argue that it should)
I think White Prison could have its vision obscuring removed for the sake of a different benefit. Like for example, the wall taking damage in the place of a nearby ally as it is used as a 'cover'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Frankly I dislike that waterwall has no counterplay to begin with, so i'm pretty iffy on that proposed change. It has no cooldown. . . And can be cast over a very wide area. Right now its only real benefit though is boxing people away from you who lack ranged options and stopping sight. . . Which is okay and pretty annoying, but if they have ranged attacks they can still target you just fine. . .

Eh. I feel like buffing it will make it really opressive, but I can see why people don't like it much currently too.

I'm worried that removing its sight prevention and giving it something else will still make it really oppressive.
Watetwall has plenty of counterplay. Ground targeted aoes and single target skills that go over the wall are unhindered. And you can just walk around it.

To be honest the big problem with white prison is the QoL nightmare. Cutting off vision is just flat out annoying and rarely useful strategically. I would use the spell if it let me see.