Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New abilities for two characters
Applicable BYOND key: Goreclover

Character name: Merto Sanwine, Mia Morr

Request type: Ability request

Request description:

For Merto would be seeing things as they truly are, that means he can recognize people and things through illusions and/or any physical change.  I know this could be considered as metagaming so it wont work if he isnt suspicious or requires him to have a close bond with the person, wich means requires ooc aproval for it to work.

For Mia its partial dream manipulation, resting or sleeping in her presence will induce a dream based on how people feel about her, if they hate her it will probably be a nightmare or they feel close to her it will be a nice dream. If also allowed, i would like that with enough practice she would gain total dream manipulation. She would still be unable to put people to sleep on her own
I'll go through these from top to bottom.

1. This doesn't really need an application if it requires OOC approval from other players for it to work anyway since most players wouldn't really allow or appreciate instant detection of their illusions or physical disguises.

2. Sure I can approve this but only if you stick to your rule of people being near your presence and asleep. The 'total dream manipulation' will need to be properly apped if you intend to go further than just a regular 'nice dream' or 'nightmare'.

Addendum: Also to heavily clarify as you have been previously warned in the past for inappropriate roleplay, this does not give you absolute free reign to do as you please regarding the 'partial dream manipulation' you would still need the OOC consent of the players affected in addition to not being able to affect random NPCs to do your bidding as that would fall in the line of godmoding.
[Image: tenor.gif]