Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Oh boy...here we go...I don't normally reply to bait like this, but damn if I'm not a big fish right now...

Lets start out with some of the more obvious things.

You claim that you planned to simply "Take your stuff and go", said stuff being a community project you were working on using lore that was made by Dev, and then claiming you had any right to its copyright, which in fact is owned by Dev if we really want to get into it, since you know, he made Sigrogana, and Korvara. but that's neither here nor there, and me saying this probably won't open your eyes, so I'll simply continue my thought...

Had you actually planned to "go quietly" you would have simply deleted the Doc and been done with it, but instead you chose to act like the child you are, and not only delete the Doc...but actively blame others for it's deletion, some might have forgotten...but I have a long memory for when people wrong those I care about, part of what you'd placed, if you don't recall, was "If you'd like to know where the rest of the lore doc is, you can ask Pando" and a slew of other people you named by name, you didn't leave quietly you decided to hold it ransom to make people care about you leaving (which we really didn't, sure it sucked you got banned, but after your little stunt, I don't think anyone missed you.)

But hey, I don't know much of what is going on in your head, and frankly, I don't much care anymore, as I told you in my final DM to you before I blocked and muted you. you took a week ban for a fairly reasonable, well, reason...and turned it into a dumpster fire that lost you quite a few friends that you'd made over the years...not exactly a...profitable trade is it? Ironic since you were the leader of the nation based in trade..but that's enough jabbing.

I will also point out that it's ironic that you say we should be more "open, and communicative" when you actively ignored the other half of Meiaquar's leadership, not very communicative to do that. 

but, that's it for me, there is a whole mess of things I could continue to say, but honestly, you're not really worth the energy it takes to formulate the thoughts, and if anyone thinks that is harsh to say, I mean, I don't care...I can only tolerate so much before I decide this, and I let him go far, far longer than I should have.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moku203's post:
  • Dezark