Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Stance Swap Toggle
There are some cases where I'd like to keep my current stance without toggling it to use certain skills in demon hunter, for example, prior to DH's update, with a spear you could charge -> Move -> turnover someone into a disadvantageous position whilist retaining matador stance.

This is not the case anymore, as even if you are wielding a spear, and have combination fighter/martial lawbreaker turned off (thus there is no benefit to swapping), you will still auto-stance swap upon using turnover, leaving you in Reaver stance (which is only good for main classed DH) instead of your previous stance, like Matador, as you cannot swap with 0m left.

I'd like for there to be a toggle in the passives category if that is possible.
Oh yeah this has been a major pain. Even if you turn off combo fighter, you can't double shinken with a sword whilst keeping your matador for round end. Same with cobra for dodgies. Or just a stipulation that doesn't make you auto switch to reaver when you use a soldier skill that matches your weapon, because that's basically the only use case I can think of. I often used a soldier skill to end my turn when I wanted to keep matador.