Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentimental Swap
In line with me rarely ever filling all of my trait slots with things that I actually really like / want for my character, I randomly stumbled across an idea for a new trait.

Sentimental Swap (Requires Weapon Sentimentality)
It always feels better to go back to ol' reliable. Swapping to your Sentimentality weapon of choice costs 1M instead of 3M. (Or refunds 2, whichever would probably be fine.) However, switching away from your Sentimentality weapon costs 1M more (for a total of 4M.)
Well, that would make sense. Though weapon swapping in a world where one wrong move can cost you literally 100 battles of work, is a dangerous game to play. I'd love this though, provided sentimentality gets fixed along with it. For instance by preventing it from breaking altogether, making you manually swap your sentimentality weapon if you want to change it. Really, sentimentality is too valuable to be such a capricious mechanic.
(08-31-2023, 01:48 PM)Poruku Wrote: Well, that would make sense. Though weapon swapping in a world where one wrong move can cost you literally 100 battles of work, is a dangerous game to play. I'd love this though, provided sentimentality gets fixed along with it. For instance by preventing it from breaking altogether, making you manually swap your sentimentality weapon if you want to change it. Really, sentimentality is too valuable to be such a capricious mechanic.
The upcoming update fixes this issue, from what I've seen.
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray2064's post:
  • MothEnthusiast
Ain't no way.... We're free?....
Yeh, they have. So I'm all down for this, especially as a two-handguns Demon Hunter wanting to bring out my sord.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]