Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Strings (Archer Gun Adjustments)
Here is a couple of suggestions to currently existing bow skills that should probably be compatible with guns in addition to bows:

Quote:Snake Shot:

-Changed to be enabled with Gun weaponry as well.

Snake Shot changes effect when used with a gun. Fires a single round at a target enemy that when it hits, splits apart and fires an additional shot at 2 random enemies excluding the original target within 2+X range (X = Rank). Both of these shots perform a basic attack that deals 50% damage with additional bonus acid damage equal to Rank * 5.

Quote:Pulling Shot:

-Changed to be enabled with Gun weaponry as well.

Pulling shot changes effect when used with a gun, instead you use your rope to pull yourself to the enemy up to 1+X tiles (X = Rank), firing your gun (using full rounds) at the target before you arrive.

If Marked Target is turned on, you will still fire your gun at the target, but pull yourself to the closest trap in their vicinity and activate it.

Just these 2 are all I'll write up.
[-] The following 4 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Poruku, Rendar, Snake, Tana
YEE-HAW. I like those skills, they can definitely save space if they become multi-weapon with different effects for each. Also, I wanna lasso people and live the true Telegradian life.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]