Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Charging Strike and Charge: A Tale of Loss
Make Charge not end when you don't move 3 tiles next to an enemy, BUT keep the CD on it. So Charging Strike can be used again.

The reason charge was nerfed long long ago was because people were able to kite with it, but it unfortunately demolished a few charging strike interactions (roundtrip, shinken, retreating swipe to an extent).

Or just make Charge not a status and make a condition check or something if Charge was used during the turn (+ movement).

You told me to make a thread and you'll consider it Dev so here I am!!!
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
[-] The following 3 users Like SpaceShibe's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, K Peculier
So weird that you have to move within 3 tiles to gain your.... Bonus range on roundtrip? Feels like a weird way to nerf it. I mean it's not like you can't already kite with piercing shinken, just make it always work but it gets a cd if you move away from enemies
Charging Strike should just become a buff after you use Charge, rather than some hard-coded invisible condition.

It would fix this issue completely.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(10-28-2023, 01:56 PM)Snake Wrote: Charging Strike should just become a buff after you use Charge, rather than some hard-coded invisible condition.

It would fix this issue completely.

That was what Dev thought to do when this was being discussed! I'm hoping it'll come through in the next few patches!
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceShibe's post:
  • Snake
Okay.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Snake