Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Korvara] Special Chimera Application - Undead Mutation
Applicable BYOND Key - Gll50

Character Name - Ambrose

Request Type - Ability/RP

Request Details -  I am requesting to have a Chimera who is functionally unable to be slain by normal means. When they "die," they instead fall into a catatonic state resembling death for a varied amount of time (depending on the severity of the "death.") Similar to the Die Hard trait (which I will also have), but with more in-character implications.

Of course, the body would not be able to recover if utterly destroyed, or if pieces of the "corpse" are kept separated. Kind-of like Dracula in the Castlevania games.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I have been sitting on an idea for a character for a while; An individual who longs for death, but cannot actually achieve this due to either their physiology or a curse.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Due to the nature of Chimera, and their ability to adapt their physiology based on the creatures consumed, I feel that a particularly durable Chimera with added undead physiology would be able to accomplish such a cursed existence.

The only way this would be conveyed mechanically is by the Die Hard trait. Dying and losing items while on my own would be comfortably flavored as the "corpse" being looted.