Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood Gathering vs Wood Cutting
Felling a tree shouldn't yield less wood than digging through a single stack or two of wood piles.

I propose wood gains from chopping trees should be higher than 1s and the occasional 2, perhaps based on the tool you're using?
As it stands now there isn't a point in gathering wood from a tree through chopping when you can just walk into a level x dungeon and click.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6306#p6306 Wrote:Trexmaster » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:10 pm[/url]"]Felling a tree shouldn't yield less wood than digging through a single stack or two of wood piles.

I propose wood gains from chopping trees should be higher than 1s and the occasional 2, perhaps based on the tool you're using?

All for it.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6308#p6308 Wrote:iDarkCara » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:16 pm[/url]"]As it stands now there isn't a point in gathering wood from a tree through chopping when you can just walk into a level x dungeon and click.

The point was for non-combat characters to not have to face danger in order to gather their own crafting materials.

But yeah, good idea. I wonder if the double Harvest bonus already applies?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I think it's fine considering there's an abundance of trees and you're at no risk while gathering from them, whereas walking into a dungeon does have some risk and you might not find the type of wood you're looking for, or any at all.