Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new use for Devocation
Devocation has become an obsolete skill since the Invocation talent now prevents you from losing your invokes from being broken basically ever, though there is one exception to this, skills that force break invocations.

I believe Devocation can be targeted towards that instead, and any future effects that are similar, I propose that the skill allow you to resist invocation breaking effects at a FAI% chance, similar to old where it had a purpose by actually giving you heavy resistance to having invocations broken, this was to further emphasize them having the only C rank invocation in the game.

This skill hasn't done anything since 2016
(https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...3#pid15523)
Either protection against forced invocation breaks, or increasing the effectiveness of the skill to Scaled FAI*2% (As it's currently Scaled Fai/2, so the most you'll ever see out of it is like, 25-30% reduced chance of invocation failure), so that it can actually reach the same levels that the talent can.

So at least then you can save talent points if you're highly invested in FAI.

I'm fine with protection vs forced breaks not being a guarantee but so long as the talent exists no one is going to want an invocation protection that isn't 100%.
[-] The following 2 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • Autumn, Poruku
I like Trex's suggestion as well to make it a talent point save like tuning it up to Scaled FAI/2%, which would also make the skill quite useful. In case that being able to resist forced breaks is too powerful for priest to have right now.
Please no guaranteed divine showers I beg
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
Don't worry Ray, the best use of Divine Shower takes no FAI. You'll be fine.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]