Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjust Cut Down
I think the skill Cut Down can be adjusted to follow its theme a little better. This is before the fact it costs 5 SP to be used, which lets you only have two offensive skills for Ghost at all times. All which massively outperform this single one.

Currently, it deals a single instance of 140% damage, then applies a debuff, which makes it a little worthless to be used for itself. Reaper Scythe outdoes it and is an AoE solely because it breaks guard and can be used to combat tougher enemies. Why can't the second, "supposedly heavy-hitting" skill do the same? The answer is: It should!

Here's my quick proposition to fix this skill, which will make it weaker against evade people, but stronger against durable people:

Quote:Cut Down

Axe skill. Two quick swings from your axe on an enemy in 1 Range. The first swing deals 25% damage and inflicts Cut Down LV X (LV = 5 + Claret Call LV/2) for 3 rounds, and the second swing deals 75% damage, while consuming Claret Call to deal its LV as bonus Dark magic damage, which ignores protection.

Both strikes can critically hit, dealing additional damage. The Cut Down status reduces the target's PDR and MDR by LV%.

How it works in sequence:

- Target one enemy in 1 range.
- Slash physical damage, ignores armor. Inflict Cut Down based on Claret Call LV, for 3 rounds. (25% of 140% SWA)
- Slash physical damage, ignores armor. Consume Claret Call to deal bonus Darkness damage, ignores protection. (75% of 140% SWA)

Addendum:

- The reason why I'm asking for other Ghost skills to be used is because I'm kind of bored of only having enough points to use Ether Invitation and Scarlet Twister, the only good skills a Ghost can have at all times.

- RIP Red Rain or anything else from its kit. It is way too niche to be used, yet it has the same SP cost as 'usable skills' such as the ones mentioned. Kind of rough.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yes please, consume the claret! I think more ghost stuff should be able to like, consume claret call and have big benefits based on lvl. Then buff red rain and we are balling