Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump Cancel
Please, for the love of god, let us make this something we can toggle on and off.

As it is right now, this is literally a trap skill for new players, as it will-- almost never-- be actually worthwhile to actually use. Unless you're a duelist with fleur.

Then it might be.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rendar's post:
  • Autumn, MothEnthusiast
Agreed 100%. On my current character I looked at the skill, went 'that might be useful', then considered all the many ways that it would screw over my combos and immediately reconsidered. A toggle would make this skill viable.
It often hurts you more than it aids you, this is correct. If you want to use Chaser to close the gap > jump and do airborne combos like with Matador or Desperado, you cannot take this skill as it ruins the entire combo.
The only time it's any good is if you... Uh... If you do like... Maybe if you critted with the kd skill and wanna execute for full damage? Although execute kinda sucks now. The skill is pretty bad overall honestly
Make Jump Cancel to grant you momentum instead, please.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
There's some decent use cases that feel fun to use but for the most part you're slapping yourself in the face in 90% of use cases.

Please make it togglable, I BEG.