Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanation Trait Compensation
All these traits require you to remove your gear to be able to use them. Since it was said before or at least speculated that we'll never be able to use those racials with gear equipped, I'd like to request at least a compensation for all of those traits.

This, more technically speaking:

Sturdy Standard Body - The upgrade also passively grants immunity to Poison.

Chronicling Cabal Memory - The upgrade also passively grants immunity to Confusion.

Agile Accel Booster - The upgrade also passively grants an additional +5 base Evade.

Revolver Raid Cannon - The upgrade also passively grants an additional +10% Critical Damage.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Snake's post:
  • Miller, Poruku, Ray2064, RedtailPinny
Tbh mechanation as a whole needs a revamp. At least these would make some of the subraces not completely useless. But idk how much I like it.

Seriously these need to be a base racial, not a trait. It's really unintuitive to hide the racial powers of the different mechs behind traits
If they ever get a rework, I'd like them to be at least like Dullahan.
Mech for korvara!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Chronicling cabal needs a complete rework, either a "spellthief lite" or a unique passive that changes an interaction with spells in some sort of way. Maybe the first spell cast of the same element as your active enchant increases the level of that elemental enchant each round.

Revolver raid cannon needs mechanically touched up. Its a fist weapon, that can be used for fist skills, but its a gun that applies shell on hits and doesn't apply fist on hits.....
I'd just completely rework it into a Fist that counts as a gun with 100% guile scaling and call it a day, that way it will work with gun skills, fist skills, and their bonuses.

A MAJOR THING MECHS NEED HOWEVER
A trait that grants them access to "skin traits" All the arcane tattoos, cute face, strongest muscles ect.
Full agreement on lolzy. Lets get it implimented!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
It's off-topic by now, but the only way I'd see Mechanations getting access to skin traits would be if:

- By default, they were similar to Dullahan. So Poison immunity, treated as if they are not biological, and cannot use potions.
- Gain a trait: "Different Shell", which allows them to have access to biology traits, but lose their non-biological benefits.

This way it'd be balanced between mechanations that are more robotic, and mechanations that are more human-like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • sirtrex
Would be a huge W. Please bring us the divide between fleshy mechs and metal mechs
(12-15-2023, 06:41 AM)Poruku Wrote: Would be a huge W. Please bring us the divide between fleshy mechs and metal mechs
other races don't have to give up their entire racial set to use arcane tattoos......