Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey let me axe you a suggestion.
THE DAWN OF A NEW WORLD IS UPON US LET US REJOICE AND GET SOME CHANGES HERE FOR THE BETTER

I PRESENT YOU WTIH THE LABRYS

[Image: Kyz05uU.png]

*slaps axe, cuts hand*

This baby is used my those bastards--I mean kind gentlemen called the Minotaurs, fancy huh? It's actually an incredible axe, I like it, but there's a big glaring weakness I see. Now I know it's hard to see, trust me it was harder for me to notice with all my excitement over this beautiful weapon, until I saw that it's a heavy axe, and not just a heavy axe, but a heavy axe missing the Greataxe type. 

Look at that sexy (I know what I'm doing) flavor text about it, look at it's style, it's grace now wouldn't you want to help a poor axe in need of its Grandaxe sub typing? I know I would, please donate  post to our dev trust fun where you too can help an axe feel right at home.

(P.S. I believe they're other weapons that needs an added subtype ex. Abberition Spear as a Greatlance, etc etc. feel free to comment down below if needed, but I do strongly preference this towards the Labrys.)
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like iStabOreos's post:
  • Fern, MothEnthusiast, RedtailPinny, RoboCat
This can easily be a Greataxe, yeah.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Me looking at this + aberration spear, in particular being pointed out as they should get the greataxe/greatspear subtype.

Me checking my notes.

Me realizing both mutate into bows.

Me squinting real hard at this. I see what you're trying to do............
I dont see a problem with it being greataxe, lets make it happen!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
(12-11-2023, 07:58 PM)Rendar Wrote: Me looking at this + aberration spear, in particular being pointed out as they should get the greataxe/greatspear subtype.

Me checking my notes.

its a strength weapon....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Snake
I could see a lot of problems with an excel weapon that mutates into a good bow no less getting the greataxe tag, I don't disagree or agree but this should be carefully considered.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake
(12-11-2023, 07:58 PM)Rendar Wrote: Me looking at this + aberration spear, in particular being pointed out as they should get the greataxe/greatspear subtype.

Me checking my notes.

Yes, get feed back for potential change to a weapon I feel deserves the greataxe subtype, I don't care for things being mutated into aa bow, otherwise I'd make a thread about it. I just feel like the Labrys in this case needs a buff, and that buff is an added subtype. Hell, if I'm being honest a lot of weapons needs it, grandlance as far as I'm aware has the one in Knight Slayer. 

Now I could be wrong, who cares if I am, but hey.
(12-11-2023, 11:28 PM)Autumn Wrote: I could see a lot of problems with an excel weapon that mutates into a good bow no less getting the greataxe tag, I don't disagree or agree but this should be carefully considered.
That does not stop people from mutating other things into bows for their various combinations. I won't name them here, because that's not the topic of this thread. Like the topic was never about mutating weapons in the attempt of making them into a niche build centered around BK's Grandmaster. Confused
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
It's a strength weapon, lmao.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Unfortunately, because Mutation exists, you have to consider the ramifications of updating weapons into different types.
As the resident bow nerd

Ranger players would most likely still prefer kiss farewell due to its scaling tags.

The real culprit of this might be BK/Arb though.

Does BK/Arb wanna use this over hand shot? Probably not. But maybe. It's not like bk arb doesn't already have insane accuracy.