Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnamed - Chimera appearance/ability
Applicable BYOND Key - ChewingToffee2
Character Name - No Name (undecided)
Request Type - Chimera appearance, ability
Request Details - A deformed Chimera that's unable to move on its own and lacks any magical abilities is given an exoskeletal prosthetic that grants him movement, though no super strength or any special abilities beyond that.
Specific Request - I'd like to make a Geladynian Chimera with a very deformed appearance that uses a nutcracker-styled suit of armor to be able to move.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've been dipping my toes in Geladyne with an eventline, and now that that's over, I'd like to give it a proper try. I brought my idea to meebo, who plays the current Director of R&D, and an idea she had for an exoskeletal prosthetic lined up with my character concept. So this could serve as a prototype of sorts.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - The Director, Vael Volkova, has intended on working on a suit to help support someone's body. Creating a homunculus that can't move without it would be a good measurement of its effectiveness.

The homunculus' deformities will result in a skinny frame with contorted, almost skinless-looking flesh (though its skin is just discolored). Only one eye is functional, with the other being covered by the growths on its face. Its mouth is partially segmented with bits of melded flesh.

The suit is large, standing at around 7 feet tall. Its mouth can open up to reveal the head of the homunculus. There are many limitations, both physically and mentally. A lack of dexterity, aversion to water that causes the suit to temporarily lock up, and total absence of stealth. Mentally, there would be side-effects, such as developmental inhibitors that affect problem-solving, negotiation, vocalization, and an increase a potential and propensity for violence.
[-] The following 2 users Like Toffee's post:
  • saikyogroove77, Silka
I'll approve your freaky deformed chimera toffee.. Shoot for the stars.

Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes zericosmic's post:
  • Toffee