Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amalgama Ability
Applicable BYOND Key - SnowConut
Character Name - Spite
Request Type - Character/RP Ability
Request Details -  I'd like to RP out a consequential approach to Amalgama Creation that continually adds souls to the shell after their initial creation.
Specific Request - That's mostly it! I'm essentially looking for an excuse to explain why the characters would get substantially stronger over time, mostly because I can't bring these two antags to go around asking for enchantments and gear upgrades, so instead, I was hoping to RP it out through fluff and have this pair of Amalgama have souls added to their Amalgama Shells over time by their creator, making them 'stronger' in the process, when in actuality, it's just us getting stronger through items. 
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I just figure it's never quite been mentioned in lore that this is possible, so I wanted to be safe!
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - If Amalgama are created through an essentially unlimited amount of souls, and get mutations through their experience, I figure, why wouldn't people also be able to try and add souls to it over time, building on the already created Amalgama? I figure it'd make their personalities extremely unstable, but that works exactly for the concept in mind!
[-] The following 2 users Like Maya's post:
  • Cogster, Silka
I'm actually a big fan of this concept as it adds some decent flavor to the Amalgama mutations which always felt a little weird to me on how 'Malgas were supposed to roleplay it.

This has a big thumbs up from me, be free mud creature! Eat to your hearts content!