Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invention Request - Helping Hands
Applicable BYOND Key - CabbitNet

Character Name - Tiara Terrarria

Request Type - New Technology

Request Details - Due to the studying of golems of Geladyne mines trying to replicate such and also trying to get myself an assistant via trade of robotics with Meiaquar. I have decided to go another venture using the knowledge of the things I studied to create A deferent type of Prosthetic arm. To Act as an assistant to hold things or to operate tools I Desired to try using Arm Prosthetics that do not need to be attached Fully to the body in order to work.

These Extra set of arms would be attached to the back of the shoulder and would reach down along the armpit to give easier use. These Arms are not strong enough to use weapons or be able to do advanced things such as fine detailed work. Things like holding a table or holding tools and using them for minor work Would fall more under it's categories.

How I explain my prosthetics to work require a bit of focus and training to use your focus to control the flow of the limbs within the prosthetics. Having extra ones however will mean using more focus to control them and also Allot more Brain power to use all four limbs at once "This includes your own hands."

The reasoning behind making such a Thing is actually very themed to her lifestyle and also to in her hopes help her with advancing her Knowledge in the field of Prosthetics to see if she can create Prosthetic Wings in the future for those that once lost there wings.