Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of Normalcy & The Power of Bugs.
Exclamation 
I feel the power, or not!
Hello NEUS Project fourms and Sigrogana Legends viewers. I've just started playing Kovara and honestly I really enjoy this game and the magic roleplaying moments there have been so far. Now let's move on to the bug I accidently found.

On my second LE and trying the normalcy build out which I really enjoy so far, I decided to grab the Talent: The Power of Normalcy first before spending any points on stats. Now, this boosted all my stats +8 including the APT. Now, I've learned since I started playing this game since my character's "race" is human, I should always make sure my APT is at 42 first. As I started adding in the points, the +1 for all stat boosts did not go up normally. When I attempted to get to 42, I did not recieve any stat boost, making it go to either 44 or 38. Usually 42, boosts it. I set it to 38 to be safe, but I feel like I didn't get all my boosts. So I feel like my points have been ruined after grinding to level 60 just to ruin my stats with a bug. The points are off, no matter how much more I add to it, and the numbers don't add up. When toggling between "Yellow" and "Green" to show the scaler, the APT section also has it's numbers reduced which isn't correct. I've taken a screen shot of what's going on, before I added in the points.
[Image: dOXS9mZ.png]Now here is the most recent screenshot, when I add my points in to go to 42 for my last +1 Stat All boost, nothing happens, take a look for the bug:
[Image: 6rG4NcC.png]

I hope this isn't much, but I humbly ask for a free Fruit of Fluidity and a Fruit of Blandness. So I can reset my stats and traits. This way I can add my points in first then re-equip The Power of Normalcy second so that I can add my stats back in properly before I start leveling my character again. I've gotten to level 60 twice to LE by grinding my character all day long without really any breaks over the course of a few days last week and it's disheartening and tiring that I ruined my stat points because of a bug. I'd hate to have to do this all over again the long and hard way. I'll make sure to ping the discord so that the thread can be read, the fourms here aren't as lively as it is there. Thank you for your time.
Bonuses to aptitude do not raise stats whatsoever. As an FYI.
Thank you, the problem was solved.
Just for the sake of making this clearer, I'll remove the bonus APT given by Power of Normalcy.