Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Martial arts (MA)
Quote:As long as you do not have a sub weapon or a shield equiped in your hands slots, you can use fist skills without having a fist equiped, using bare hands as weapon for scaling spells, bla bla sub attack.

*Disadvantages: 

-The bare fist doe not exist in the sub slot in context of wanting use the bare hands as scale for spells, by using ambidextery, for example riposte even with mma and ambdextery still use the main weapon.

-Dual unarmed (Glove + mma bare hand) cannot choose when use the glove or the bare hand for weapon spells scalings 

*My suggestion: I think this duality of mma is good, you could either as long not using shield or a sub weapon:
-Use any weapon you want and still be able of use fist spells  scaled with bare hand, always having a bare hand on sub weapon slot without wasting item slot. (current)
-But still be able choose when you want scale spells with main or sub weapon.

It combos with empthy plam and everything so i suggest allow ambidextery work properly with MMA, i wanna be able to ki blast(bare hand) from away to get my mommentum from crit without need be fully glued on enemy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lung's post:
  • Akaiger
Upvoted. I want it in the game.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Yeah basically always have bare fist as a sub weapon that can have ambidextry. Just makes sense to me
Bump. I really think it should've worked that way from the start.