Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Zone Experiments

Applicable BYOND Key - Batman As The God Damn Batman
Character Name - Esmeralda 'Esmeray' Bernadotte
Request Type - Event, Lore, Research, Experiments

Request Details - 100 Convicts (or Death-row Inmates) from the Golden Crow, sent to different 'Dark Zones' or Unexplored Corners of the world. Some will wear protection wether physical (iron armor, or carapace gloves) or magical (barriers) and some will have none.

Specific Request - To test any specific 'patterns' within the Dark Zones and if the willpower of these humans who have done severe acts and have nothing to lose plus any outside factor such as material on them will cause something new to be discovered, or for their nature to be understood alittle better.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Long ago, I asked Witchi for lore on Corruption as Esmeray went on a hunt of History books within the depths of Meiaquar's Hall of Records, and historical corrupted figures within the well, history, of the Island. And yet to understand it better, she decided to do her own research her own way through this. the Suggestion I was told was to make an Application as the involvement of Dev would be highly probable + it has alot of implications to touch upon the game's and island's lore.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request
- Having already been established the lengths she would go to chase the Knowledge of Everything despite how impossible it all seems, and having established a history of doing rash things in the name of understanding something. Esmeray has had the goal of 'curing' the 'taints' of the Dark Zones and it's influence for a while now. And with talks of her potentially rising in rank, officially on paper, soon. Plus her growing influence and circle of allegiances getting bigger and bigger with the inclusion of several Carabinieri members, plus amassing a good sum of money due to Gareth's constant hard work and paying her for being a good boss rather than the opposite (Debt collection, Several small tasks, so on, so forth), It was about time her scheme was finally pushed into motion.

It will take time. IC and OOC. And she has not had a proper sitting about this with either of Paa or Deathly's characters yet as I'd rather wait for their break to end, a simple arrangement of time and date will solve as such and I'd be more than willing to provide Logs once it happens. But I'm patient and want to see the blood fly.

I'd also like for this to be a good chance to bring back some one-off (or eventline) villains or mobsters that we have jailed, or old imprisoned characters with permission of the players and EMs, for such RP.

[Image: tumblr_p8bmjgZdqv1qc5j12o1_400.gif]
[Image: 182.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ham's post:
  • saikyogroove77, SleazeAndSlander, Toffee