Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny: Martial Artist benefits
I've seen rogue get some benefits from getting destiny when he L.E and i feel martial artist have a feel limitations when the only choices you have is their subs, like boxer selffiness and etc. so i came with a few ideias to help a bit.

*Combination strike
[Image: image.png?ex=65d1bdca&is=65bf48ca&hm=342...cf2e3f3df&]
Destiny: Transcend
Quote:
"Being destined to live for the martial arts and his variations opened your mind and blow away the ilusion of separation. What before was seen as separated and different are actually one of the same, and can now be seen as one."

No longer requires the offesive skill be from the same class to activate, all martial artist and sub offensive skills works properly with each otherfor the effect activate. (skills from items still wont count).
Examples: Geldoren + dense thunder  Ki blast + Korkenzieher, Ashura fist + Kadouha etc.

*Power up
[Image: image.png?ex=65d1be1b&is=65bf491b&hm=a69...0d45e016c&]
Destiny: Precise Ki control.
Quote:
"The ties of destiny teached monks the value of having a precise control over their ki and not waste a single drop, making even the ki that overflows when is more than what they can handle not be wasted, every energy can be retransformed. Even while focus in channel their ki, they are able to burn more focus to extend the duration of that leaked ki long enough and harness it in preparation of their strategies , not wasting that much mommentum."
"Futhermore when not preparing any strategies a destiny monk will channel just the ammount of chi he needs, avoiding overflow, that precise control eventually gains him mommentul for other useful acts that dont involve energies."

When you use power up and your ki gained surpass the limit of 30, you gain extra 3 mommentum in that round, but:
-You are blocked from use offensive skills, basic attacks, movement action, and items.
-All monk skills cost twice fp until the end of round.

*Schwarz Sturm
[Image: image.png?ex=65d1bdf5&is=65bf48f5&hm=94b...c402c8a65&]
Destiny: Residual Storm

Quote:"Destiny haven't changed that much the aspects of a boxer, being restricted with martial arts haven't changed that much the way they were , since their storm were naturally self-sufficient enough, however with the illusion of separation fading, they are much more capable to keep the storm within them and even force other techniques to do so."
-Reduces the ammount of storm gauge you lose from 2 to 1
-Martial artist skills now garantee a point in schwarz sturm, that only lasts for that same round they were used, fading in the end of it.

Those were my ideais thanks for read, im noob with balance and all but i just imagined cool interactions, after all you restricred to just ma.