Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sculpture - Request for the Curse of The Sculpture
Applicable BYOND Key - Daryl Taylor
Character Name - Mozgus / "The Sculpture"

Request Type - Character Creation: Curse

Request Details - I'd like to RP a character that was cursed by a creature to limit their movements and turn the texture of their skin to be rough and somewhat stone-like.

Specific Request - The curse would cause the movements of the character to be significantly slower. This means harder swinging of limbs, slower walking speed, and even more basic movements such as moving their head by itself would become a struggle. The stone-like skin would be almost as if petrification had occurred on them, which I wanted to use to RP parts of their build (planning to run a durable tanking build). The creature in question that did this is not decided, as I'm not completely sure what creatures in lore could do this. Something like a medusa or stronger variation of the Red Gorgons that can be seen in the Abyss Cave already.

Roleplay & Lore Supporting Your Request - The skill [Petrification Gaze] exists and applies Immobilize, which from my understanding basically stiffens the body. The curse, for what I'm going for, would be a long term (if not permanent) version of this, along with being a stronger version of it. 

Specific Request Section - If possible, I would like to request the [Battleshock] effect be applied to my character permanently. This would help with immersion regarding the slower movement, as well as being an effect that cannot be cured by means players have access to. If it's not possible, then ignore this section.
[Image: 7voqr5AA_400x400.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like saikyogroove77's post:
  • Dezark, Salsaccino, Toffee, Trexmaster
Pretty simple request, and there's sturdy in-world lore to support what you're going for. I for one love the creativity here, and I commend the dedication to playing accordingly with this curse in mind. Unfortunately, there's no way for us to give you permanent Battleshock as of how our tools work. If I could, I would... but unfortunately that part of your application will have to be denied.

Everything else however you may consider approved. Looking forward to seeing them in action!
[Image: USxyRvr.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Salsaccino's post:
  • saikyogroove77