Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rarity Changes
A few items that are on the 8 and 9 star drop tables are items that are just.. so horrendously underwhelming that they have, legitimately, no reason being 8 or 9 stars.

8*
Accessories
All of the +5 x attack accessories. There are ten of these.

Torsos
Literally every single "This armor gives more stats if you're x main class!" These are, generally, never better than.. a plethora of other gear options. Only Farmer's Shirt and Healer's Cloak is good here (and that's because Farmer's SHirt has as much evade as a Wisp cloak)

Boots
Sanctified Shoes are craftable.
Ulreneka: On Kick: Replaces your Water ATK with the target's for 2 rounds. -- Yeah no. These. These are just bad. Throw them down to 5 star.

Weapons
LITERALLY EVERY ON HIT REPLACE ELE ATTACK. JUST. THROW THEM DOWN. There is one for every weapon type, and they are universally never used and despised for being one of the single largest cases of bloat into the 8 star field. If the worry is Mutation, make them mutate into the same type of weapon.
All of the 8 star Fan tomes. They have 2 power, and awful effects. The Coastal Squall outshines them in every single way.

9*
Accessories
Cypelle Amulet (One time use, +25 FP. Could stand to be reduced)

Torsos
All of the Elemental Gis. These are craftable. Why are they here. There are 5 sitting in this drop pool.
Rough Ranger ... Why is this a 9 star?
Worg Pelt Again, why is this a 9 star. It's craftable. Is everything that's craftable just something we throw in the 8/9 star pool?

Hands
I promise you that Magnetic Shield is not a 9 star. I promise you. It doesnt even work, and even if it does. It's being used by a Soldier class anyways. Which will have protect.

Weapons
Fae Bow can be put as the same rarity as it takes for a mutation to make it into a bow. 
Jackhammer can go down to 8 star. It's craftable.
Sogensara is a 9 star? Why......... Just make it any other rarity. It's rare, but it not THAT good.

Please. I am just begging. Shift rarity of 8/9 stars around.
Second post because I feel SOME KIND OF WAY.

The elemental replace items have 9.
The +5 ele attack items have 10.
Class torsos have 8.

Just reducing these clears up a whopping 27 items from the 8 star pool.

Getting rid of the Gis, Jackhammer, and Cypelle amulet remove 7 from the 9 star pool.

8 Stars, based on the wiki, are currently in the 75+ range. Including ones that can be crafted only.

9 Stars have 73+.

Please. Please. Just. Take a hammer to almost all of these.