Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlike A Dragon ("No Torso" Balance Thread)
Not that I want to buff Enokida or anything, but using this set's effects can be very detrimental if you are an Evade user when compared to a tank. I've been testing this a little in the Testing Server and saw that my performance lowered sharply once I used Cast-Off Flexing. 

Why? Because an optimized, fully upgraded Unarmored Torso grants you:
> 23-26 Base Evade.
> 4-9 Armor.
> 8-14 Magic Armor.
> Either +60 HP or other wacky Enchant effects.

And so on, while removing your torso mid combat, or not having any to begin with is just suicidal in combat, especially if you use Evade as your main defensive option. Which is both ironic and funny in terms of DevLogic ™, because if you remove your torso, you suddenly become less agile.

That is a fairly big chunk for just trying to get extra effects, but beyond balance, what I find it weird is that by removing your torso, you'd be more fast on your feet rather than slower. So I thought of some solutions for this. They're mutually exclusive, before anyone thinks I want all of below put up in a messy balance soup.
  • Having no equipment on your torso should grant 30 Base Evade and +1 Move by default. (This is a fair tradeoff. No defenses/enchants for more evade. It sells into the idea that removing your torso/not using armor makes you more nimble.)

• Like A Dragon set's "Dragon Fist" buff should increase Base Evade by LV (LV = Removed Torso's Evade stat).(The beggar's option. Would at least make 1 Item Set that uses no torso work for dodges.)

• New Trait: Boundless Agility - While you have no torso equipped, your Base Evade is increased by 50% of your Scaled CEL. (Same as the first choice, but a trait instead.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yeah having 20-30 evade on the empty torso would make it usable
I wanna bump this because having no torso should be good evade!!! (And I wanna make a no-gear evade build, plz dev)
Maybe with an additional trait, for a little more base evade on none torso, its fine.

I too wanted to try to make Swimsuit work, but the drop in evade versus the short-term buff, is not actually worth it at the moment.

Let me be a Bikini/nude mode- *shot*
Yes give us Senran Kagura Frenzy mode where we don a bikini but are stronger than normal in exchange for frailty.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water