Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Abandoned Chests Great Again
Okay, I've been playing G6 a bit more recently, and one thing I've noticed about dungeons:

G6 chests are way, way better.

Like, getting several pieces of equipment, heaps of crafting materials, a small chance for gold bars. I see no reason why, especially in the absence of BDPs, Korvara needs to have these crappy wooden chests that give barely anything and are always locked past level 20. 

My suggestion is simple: in addition to the crappy wooden chests, G6's old Suspiciously Abandoned Chests now spawn in Korvaran dungeons. Preferably with the Warp Trap replaced with the Curse Trap, because as much as I hate Curse Trap, I don't know how Korvaran dungeons would jive with Warp Trap.
[Image: orDF4cJ.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like the REAL Minos Prime's post:
  • Poruku, Ray2064
please end the gacha hell
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
I also miss it printing out to everyone who got what from the chest so you can admire the shiny things people got and then beg for them.

Or take funny pictures of someone getting nothing but eggs or bananas.

Though I believe one major difference aside from item quantity is that the wooden chests Korvara uses can yield multiple materials instead of only one if rolled. It's been ages since I've opened G6 chests so I don't recall with absolute certainty if the BDP spawned chests were able to give stacks of materials higher than 1.
These chests could come along with some form of new challenge in the dungeons, like mini-bosses or puzzles.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]