Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Request - Exceedingly Short
Applicable BYOND Key - Elgabbo
Character Name - Lacy Espeoir
Request Type - Character Height (+Misc)

I've lacked a comfort character for a long time now, hopping from character to character on a weekly basis without ever belonging to any of them.
There are a few exceptions, yes, but most of them are hindered by IC circumstances, my own capacity as a roleplayer, or by chance, they happen to be exceedingly serious to a degree that I can rarely ever match with how my mood usually goes.

This unwinds with them lacking the capacity hang out with in simple, comfy scenarios. 
But today I landed on something. An initiative so to say for me to try and address things from a new angle.

No mechanical design, one worldly overarching goal, and a silly outlook in the world.
Simple enough, right?

There is just one problem. I want them to be short.
And I want that shortness to be the ultimate reason behind their struggle in life.
Inferiority complex, struggles in profession, issues with general outlook, you name it.

The character in question is yet to be created, but the character uses Charlotta from Granblue Fantasy and the selected race is an Elf.

Specific Request
Approval for Dwarfism with character height below 4'5 at 90 cm (2'9"~) with symptoms not only physical, but focus-based as well, limiting the character's overall potential and making them struggle to achieve common standards for martial arts and magic. Details can be elaborated on in private.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Character height has been approved. 

Details involving the special circumstances surrounding their character were discussed privately and have also been approved. 

Go forth tiny elf, have big dreams!