Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Vyd doesn't like, work.
The scroll tome part that changes Vyd to fire damage is confusing. I am genuinely unsure what build or who this is meant for.

You still need Talvyd to get the bonus effect from Vyd, which means in almost any setup ever where you're casting Vyd while building fire attack, you are going to have more wind attack than fire, and thus make this completely pointless.

The simple fix to this scroll would be to make the spell bonus effect synergize with Nerhaven instead of Talvyd, which would give this an actual use case instead of being almost completely pointless in any build that would actually consider it.
[-] The following 8 users Like Entropy's post:
  • Autumn, caliaca, Collector, Fern, Mewni, Ray2064, Snake, zericosmic
this is the same for lightning dragon, needing galren and astral belt for its interactions, along with it creating boulders.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lolzytripd's post:
  • Mewni, Poruku
I'd love for both of these to be changed, Vyd and Stone Dragon.
please i beg
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
The effects should just stack on the base spell, rather than swap, imo.

So Fire Vyd could be changed to scale to SWA + 50% Wind/Fire and its effects deal both Lingering Damage and Burn together.

Lightning Dragon could be changed to scale as SWA + 50% Earth/Lightning and its effects lay both Boulders and Static Air tiles.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(02-27-2024, 11:52 PM)Snake Wrote: The effects should just stack on the base spell, rather than swap, imo.

So Fire Vyd could be changed to scale to SWA + 50% Wind/Fire and its effects deal both Lingering Damage and Burn together.

Lightning Dragon could be changed to scale as SWA + 50% Earth/Lightning and its effects lay both Boulders and Static Air tiles.
Nop³
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Shujin
(02-27-2024, 11:52 PM)Snake Wrote: The effects should just stack on the base spell, rather than swap, imo.

sir this is a wendy's

i want the spells as-is I just want them to work for their element
[-] The following 1 user Likes Entropy's post:
  • Snake
Aw, fine.

Well, in that case it would what? Work with both Talvyd and Nerhaven to apply Lingering Damage (for example)? The reason why I was after McDonalds is because elemental swapping would already hint it'd use something different, I don't know the role of that.

If it is to grant other element users something, or if it is to add on what the current element user has.

(I.E, 'Fire mage can now use Vyd' vs 'Wind Mage can now use Fire damage'.)
(02-29-2024, 03:02 PM)Snake Wrote: Aw, fine.

Well, in that case it would what? Work with both Talvyd and Nerhaven to apply Lingering Damage (for example)? The reason why I was after McDonalds is because elemental swapping would already hint it'd use something different, I don't know the role of that.

If it is to grant other element users something, or if it is to add on what the current element user has.

(I.E, 'Fire mage can now use Vyd' vs 'Wind Mage can now use Fire damage'.)
it changes the elemental scaling already kunai, we just want it to be based on the elemental enchant it now uses the corresponding elemental attack for..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Snake
Ahhh, I didn't know that. It's very weird why it doesn't do that if it changes the Elemental ATK + all of the skill's effects.

And that's coming from someone who didn't use it.