Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deos Danzai End of turn instead of Beginning turn
I was playing around with this a bit, and was hoping that it could be changed to activate at the end of turn instead of the start of turn.

The difference might appear fairly small, but does cut away from some combos that might be possible with it.

Reasoning:
I was playing around with a supporter type chracter, who stays primarly in the back and tried to find a good way on how to get Needles comboed in a way that its healing effect benefits your team.

The idea is to use needle somewhere early the turn to mark one enemy, and then have the rest of the team move up to either pop it themselves, or if that fails, rely on the RNG of Deos Danzai to pop it for them while in range for the heal, however as needle only has a 1 turn duration, and increasing that duration is more significant a buff, than adjusting when deos Dazai progs, I decided to suggest that instead.

its not really a buff per say, as it also means you no longer die hard snipe someone, so thats certainly a nerf in that area.

Just a random thought that would be cool on the support idea, but isn't really important to me if it doesn't get changed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Lolzytripd, Snake
I think Deos Danzai should be changed to have the same effects of Star Stream. It'd even visually look better.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Poruku