Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synthesis (Order of Operations)
As it stands, Synthesis will not activate on the top of the round that Immobilize expires, meaning the user gets one less round than the duration would imply.

It could afford to check much like Poison, Burn, and other DoT effects prior to expiring to see if it can deal its damage at the top of the round it would expire.

I.E. Poison with 3 round duration will deal 3 ticks of damage, Synthesis with a 3 round Immobilize will only get two procs, as the final round has Immobilize drop off before Synthesis checks if it is present to activate at the top of the round.

I honestly don't know if this is a bug or not hence why it's here as a suggestion instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trexmaster's post:
  • Senna
It's not a bug but it should probably be changed, or if it stays low duration, should at least drain more HP. For example, if the Drain effect was 15 + Character LV, it would add up to the extra 30 of the missed turn over 2 rounds.

45 > 45 = 90

vs

30 > 30 > 30 = 90

Math!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I should also mention this happens for other similar on new round effects like Bad Juju if it was gained from having an install.

I'd rather the drain be left as is due to other means of gaining the needed status to proc it, if not Ingrain being adjusted itself. Synthesis is just kinda weird.