Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bella Sanctuario - Request for Self-Imposed Curse
Applicable BYOND Key - Nekojinn
Character Name - Bella Sanctuario
Request Type - Hemomancy Curse
Request Details -  Basically. it would be a curse that prevents my character from using other types of magic, but increases her proficiency with hemomancy specifically. 

What i want out of this is basically to make the character go past her human limitations while on a limited "super" mode that changes the white on her eyes.

I'd roleplay this mechanically as she only using her Demon Hunter stances while on this super mode.

Outside of mechanical fights, i'd like to roleplay this as: "she has more strenght/speed/sturdiness than a normal human"

The curse itself also means that she's good at understanding hemomancy in general and will be able to apply hemomancy-related skills proficiently

Also, something that i find important to add is that i didn't know that i was only supposed to RP stuff like this after making an application and after it got approved.
I roleplayed her as having this curse yesterday(didn't make a post earlier cuz i didn't know how to) and was under the assumption that if i had any problems i could just retroactively fix them, i apologize for this, i didn't remember this specific rule, now i will.

That said, i think she only interacted while using this with about 4 people, so i hope this isn't an issue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nekojinn's post:
  • sirtrex
Consider this approved!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maya's post:
  • Nekojinn