Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Sea of Clouds suggestion
So I've been thinking and I think I've realized that the Sea of Clouds is lacking a specific something. A majestic creature, regal in frame, standing tall and proud. Something that can truly reach into a sea of clouds and be right at home, frolicking in the heavens with grace and refined dignity that would make a nobleman take a knee. You're correct, my fine fellow, I mean ducknecks! Gaze upon their splendor and recognize what a fine addition it would be, delightful game of the highest quality to hunt. But only if you could bring yourself to do so. You may choose to simply admire their beauty from afar, and not a soul could judge you for it. Ah, the splendor... Please, forgive my reverie and consider my plea, add these beautiful incarnations of divinity into the Sea of Clouds so that they may take their rightful place.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Rockabye's post:
  • Fern, Sawrock, Tana
Yes!!!!! This is exactly what we need! We need to reach for the heavens and tickle god!!!!! With ducks!
I'm glad to see you back on the forums! And a beautiful post to return with, I do agree 100% on this great suggestion.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Nothing more befitting of a triumphant return other than ducks. I hope this suggestion is seriously considered, as it has lots of potential. +1
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Any suggestion that gives us reason to go to dungeons for anything other than brutal, single-minded slaughter, such as observing majestic, and splendorous ducks, is the kind of detailed touch the game could use. I like it.