Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Image Related
Applicable BYOND Key - NotVice
Character Name - To-be Decided
Request Type - Character Ability & Appearance
Details
The Chimera is somewhere between organic and machine, leaning towards organic, with an outer and internal frame replaced by synthetics and metal, driven by a core that replaces the heart and may be repurposed to create a similar Chimera upon death. Capable of self-spurred evolution and 'upgrades', and of a composition that can be mended upon damage by itself to an extent.

Concerning the Chimera's composition, all vital organs are live, and it requires oxygen and sustenance. However most layers of skin and external muscles have been replaced by synthetic components, and the most outer-layer, as well as the skeleton in particular are of a metallic, durable material based on a self-repairing alloy.

For the Core's qualities, it is important to note that it is semi-organic, and it is explicitly intended to be used to create another Homunculi, not revive the same: the loss of the body means the death of it. 
As for the upgrades, they
 are long-term and not immediate, meaning that a characteristic could be developed to better deal with a previously experienced form of adversity later on.

Specific Request
Approval for the IC development and creation of a Chimera with two main quirks.
* Heavy-metal making of two layers of synthetic and metallic components, substituting flesh and bone for non-vital organs.
* An evolving core that requires a body to operate and is dubbed as 'Heart', which may be repurposed if the Homunculi is destroyed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes uedatzu's post:
  • Toffee
Character has been discussed in length with me personally, and we've gone through fine-tuning the concept. Their request is now suitably appropriate and I'm giving it my thumbs up.

Go forth Terminator Chimera, find your target!