Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Shukuchi Interactions
Shukuchi should increase the range of (and teleport you towards a targeted enemy) on the following skills:

- Dense Thunder
- Sky Chariot
- Dragon Gale (Melee Version, future proofing)
- Terra Strike (Melee Version, future proofing)

- Rising Kick
- Point Kick
- Cold Front
- Axe Kick

- Regenshauer
- Sturm Shriek
- Felhook
- Fegen

Reason: More interactions with the base class, and give Martial Artists a way to deal with situations where they punch someone away with a fist effect, like Ymir or Dragon Fist's Kick, and end up accidentally disengaging from the enemy. This is mainly so they can continue their onslaught as long as Shukuchi is active. 

Given the limited range of Shukuchi compared to its pre-adjustment, that serves more to make Martial Artist promotions capable of staying a little more sticky. High risk, high reward after all.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I am not a huge fan of giving everyone huge range. I think the game became already way too generous around it, to the point that tactical positioning is becoming less and less meaningful.

However I wouldn't mind some Shukichi interactions in the form of the dense thunder teleport or similar so you can use it like a counter to stuff like flotterment or to open new combo routes or have generally some little boons. nothing to crazy though.

I kinda would rather see more promoted class Urawaza stuff.