Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.84c] Double Turning
If you Die Hard whilst you are the only member on your team, and you have summons active (Youkai, Ruler Pawns, etc)...

At the end of the round, before you diehard, they get to go.
At the start of the next round, where you Die hard, they get to go.
Then you the person die-harding get to go.

Before the person on the enemy team that, theoretically, should go before you because getting up from being down is supposed to put you at the end of initiative.

It's all fun and games until the engineer gets to start Railgan at end of turn, then instantly cast it to ping you for 300 damage (unevadable and unmitigatable).

This is.. frankly probably just a bigger bag of worms with Round Robin + Summons in general, but I'm at my wits end for 'Kill the Engineer. Ope. Eat 30% of your HP.'
Doesn't sound like a bug. Sounds like round robin working as intended, but in an annoying way.

Summons go last on your team. That's the rule.
(03-08-2024, 06:46 AM)Entropy Wrote: Doesn't sound like a bug. Sounds like round robin working as intended, but in an annoying way.

Summons go last on your team. That's the rule.

If it ain't a bug (which, fair. It might not be), then we can shift it to balancefu.

I'm just so tired of killing an engineer and then getting insta-gibbed by a lightcannon with nothing to do about it...
Yeah we've had this discussion so many times in the past, its really unfair how easy it is to double turn someone by using npcs. Bigger isue in single combat than group fights though.