Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Appearance (Theno)
Applicable BYOND Key - Alistor Grey
Character Name - Paimon
Request Type - Appearance
Request Details -  the ability to use theme in such a way to be more unique
Specific Request - octopi variant 
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I was told I should. 
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Native to the seas south of even Egwyn, the Theno are an aquatic race of humanoids with smooth skin and fin-like protrusions near their ears which aid in swimming. They spend most of their lives in the sea and on small islands, often spending the night resting on rocks and singing songs. No information found on korvaran thenos. 

There have been others approved in simmiliar fashion. 
This isn't an immediate denial.

But this application does not elaborate or even describe what is being applied for. And for the sake of the matter, copy-pasting a race's description off of the fandom wiki doesn't actually "support" an application.

The "Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -" Is best used with referential evidence to bolster the plausibility of your application's concept in the current context.
The application is to have octopi tentacles instead of fins to serve as her "Aquatic feature" They have no other feature then to "help her with diving"

Under her armor and mask are fully human just like in description of the said race.
Would it possible to inquire an image of the playby in question? I don't know what you're inferring by "octopi tentacles where fins would be"?
Photo 
This is the picture in question. Sorry I thought it uploaded but it didn't last time.
"Theno are an aquatic race of humanoids with smooth skin and fin-like protrusions near their ears which aid in swimming."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-09-2024, 09:29 PM)CabbitNet Wrote: This is the picture in question. Sorry I thought it uploaded but it didn't last time.
"Theno are an aquatic race of humanoids with smooth skin and fin-like protrusions near their ears which aid in swimming."

Alright. I'm going to outline the same thing that play-bys of this nature should follow. The extra protrusions that are your tentacles cannot and shouldn't be able to fully hold anything heavy like weapons. It needs to act like "living" hair.

If we're in agreement on this. You can consider this application approved.
In full Agreement to this and only act as living hair they cannot hold or do anything other then fail about when hostile or uncomfortable or stay still when calm and relaxed.
I have rped hiding in water so most people that see the top of her head when she pops up just sees what they think is an octopus.