Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kuroun - Request for Mutation due to Possesion
Applicable BYOND Key - Nekojinn
Character Name - Kuroun
Request Type - Character Disability
Request Details -  Two black spirits have possesed the character's back (not their whole body), due to that, the back has shifted, creating a short of black shell, big enough that it would be noticeable if the character didn't use a cloak to try and hide it.

When Death Knighting is sucessfully evoked, the spirits would come out of said shell to create the spectre armor around the character, taking full control of the armor itself, although, the spirits harbor no ill intentions towards the character themselves, their only objective would be to protect her.

While the armor is activated, the character would essentially be in a coma where they will have dreams while the armor is fighting, the character has no memories of what happens during the transformation

Specific Request - Body mutation plus Death Knighting RP
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I was under the impression that an Omina could have both cat-ears and black wings, i've recently learned that isn't the case, this is more of a remedy to previous RP that i've had with the character, where i've stated that they have something weird on their back, but i never revealed it as wings, next time i'm creating a character, i'm reading the wiki of whatever race i choose, i'm sorry!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nekojinn's post:
  • sirtrex
Unfortunatly, spiritual possession doesn’t alter the body in much if any way unless you’re an Amalgama. Allowing this would not only not make sense in face of a spirits capabilities, but also take away from an aspect of a different race that allows them to feel unique.

This is going to have to be denied.

I don’t think you need to worry too much about you having previously RPd both. Just mention it was a mistake if anyone brings it up. People will be understanding!