Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Illusionist- Lucrezia
Plain and Simple. I just want them to be a good Illusionist to the point that she can very actively and effortlessly cast Illusions around those around her to fool and trick them, to a realistic degree 

Abillity: Master Illusionist/Master of Disguises (RP ability, no Mechanical Benefit)

As Master of illusions you have managed to master illusions to the point where you can effortlessly blend them into your surroundings. These Illusion feel real to the touch by everyone effected by the spell, and can easily fool them. These can go as far as Physical alterations to even simulating wounds or burns (are however always none lethal as it's not real, just he pain is. the opposite is also true, wounds can not be 'healed' by such but one can be fooled into feeling no pain.). All Illusions are based on Wind/Sylphid magic and could possibly be detected if such means exist. (one would notice Sylphid Magic in the Area, which is generally associated with Illusions)

Illusions can be broken when exposed to Earth/Isepian magic, or when another Illusionist counter-acts them after noticing it. Weapons made of Sandstone, as they have Isepian properties, can also be used to destroy illusions Easily. They also only persist in the general vicinity of the Illusionist, unless there is a magical catalyst used that feeds the Illusion in their absence (Aka: A Manastone, that is the source of the Sylphid Magic. Once that's dealt with the Illusion would be gone as well. Such an item would have to be Maintained Regularly every few days depending on how strong the illusion is.)

As a Master Illusionist, she has many tools at her disposal to aid her in her Trickery, for example a Disguise Kit, or serval masks that can change her face.

Reasoning: Just want my character to, offically, be able to call themself a Master Illusionist. Use the Mask of the Night Lord ICly, or the orb to change around a bit on the fly. She obviously wouldn't gain any advantages she wouldn't have otherwise. I just think that very fitting for a Character who likes to act as a Spy, or otherwise loves to trick and fool people.